WISHLIST | SPRING PALETTE

20 March 2017


Last week we had an amazing week. We had lots of sunshine and it really started to feel like spring. My friends and I had such good spirits and I am really looking forward to spring weather now. Today the weather still isn't as spring-y as I would like to have it though. So to bring the spring good weather vibes back I made a little wishlist post with lots of Spring/Summer clothes to get me back into the spring vibes.




Topshop blazer, Topshop embroidered blouse, Topshop cami, Quay Australia Sugar & Spice sunglasses, Quay Australia Kitti sunglasses, Mango tee

River Island jacketNew Look blouse, Topshop tee, Topshop flared trousers, 3.1 Philip Lim bag, Steve Madden blush sneakers, Steve Madden khaki heels 

A wishlist post of mine is not complete without having either black clothes or sunglasses on my wishlist, so I added both. I go through phases where I absolutely love searching the internet for new sunglasses and this past week I have been eyeing up both of these Quay Australia sunnies. I love their sunglasses and felt like I had to put them in to my spring wishlist, as sunglasses are such a big staple of mine.

Just like last year, I really think that nude tones are really a big hit this season. So I wanted to venture a bit into the colourful lifestyle, and I have two, blush toned items on this wishlist. First of is this jacket by River Island. These Steve Madden flatform sneakers are such a love on my wishlist.

As well as the blush toned items on this wishlist, I also put two embroidered items on this wishlist. Embroidered clothes are really in fashion right now and I love how they look on everyone that I get lots of inspiration from! So I decided that I want to be like the cool kids and put these two tops on my wishlist too. So as soon as pay day comes around, I definitely will be adding a few of these items right into my basket!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com