OUTFIT | NEW SEASON FAVOURITES

9 April 2017




Happy Sunday! I feel like I have not sat down to type up a blog post in absolute ages. This last week has been quite hectic, even though I had a day off of my internship. I still find it very hard to combine seeing my friends, as well as shooting and working on my blog in the weekend as I am just absolutely exhausted when I come home from interning during the week. That's why I have had quite of an irregular blogging schedule.

Now that the days are getting longer, I really am starting to get excited for summer. That's why I am slowly transforming my outfits into a bit more of a spring wardrobe. A few of the latest additions are this coat and this top. I am such a big lover of all things lace, I love how they make an outfit look a lot more interesting with all of the details.

What I'm wearing
ZARA coat
Mango top
ASOS jeans
Topshop loafers (similar)
Stradivarius bag

4 comments :

  1. Laura!Love this combo babe! the jacket is beautiful and I'm loving everything pinstripe at the moment too! love how you wear it with a lace top too!! xxx Ashley www.missgunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, the contrast between the lace and the jacket is gorgeous!

    Allie | Rush + Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Allie! You're such a babe! <3 xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com