OUTFIT | FLARED TROUSERS

17 June 2017




I'm still not really sure on whether or not I am able to pull of flared trousers. It's one of those things that looks absolutely amazing on tall girls with really long legs. I however, have such short legs. 

Whenever I envision outfits with flared trousers, I imagine these really cool outfits with some sort of blazer, or maybe gorgeous cami crop top. I definitely would not wear a crop top myself, but feel like that would be so cool.

I decided to put my insecurities of being short and not a size 4 aside and buy myself a pair of flared trousers. I got these really cheap ones from Topshop. They're the perfect flare and only €26! I definitely went for the more safe option, in which I feel comfortable.

In this post I styled these flared trousers with a striped blouse and my oversized leather jacket. But now that I am thinking about it a bit more, i definitely see myself wearing this with some sort of blouse or even just a casual white tee and a stand out blazer.

What I'm wearing:
Forever 21 jacket (similar
ZARA blouse 
Topshop trousers 
CĂ©line sunglasses

2 comments :

  1. Love the edgy vibe!

    Liv

    livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trousers really suit you & love the shirt! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com